The Bin Dolly Battery Powered Container Mover
The Bin Dolly is a battery powered Container Mover. It is designed to move Waste or Recycling Containers compacted or non-compacted on casters Up to 4000 pounds.
Bin Dolly Motorized Container Mover
- 4000 Lb. Towing Capacity
- Dual Direction Towing or Pushing
- Sure Grip Outdoor or Indoor Tires
- Operates For 2 Hours Between Charges
- Handles All Standard Grades up to 10%
- Optional Tow Bar Extension
- Optional Tire Chains
- Optional Rear Wheel Kit
- Optional Key On / Off Control
Each Unit to Include:
- Choice of Tires, Outdoor or General Use.
- Charging Unit
- Standard Tow Hitch with Locking Clip.
- Delivery, Installation and Training
Battery Powered, Motorized Bin Dolly Specifications
- 7/8 "x 1 _ "Long connection pin, cross drilled to accept _" hitch pin clip. May be replaced with 1 7/8" OR 2" ball
- (2) 8" Handle grips
- Forward / Off / Reverse toggle switch
- Handle length can be adjusted to suite needs. _" CR Steel tubing
- Wheels are 4 bolt demountable, Turf tires. Supplied 16" x 6 _" x 8" 4-Ply rating (Tubeless)
- Body is 14 Gage CR steel welded construction
- Powder coat paint for robust long life finish
- 12 Volt, 1.3 Horsepower Motor
- 216:1 Reduction, Belt and Dual chain drive (#35)
- Plug in Long Life rechargeable battery
$3299.00 US each + taxes
$4099.00 CDN each + taxes
- * Warranty – One year parts and labor.
- * A 25% deposit is required at time of purchase and the Balance is due on delivery.
Tow Bar Connector:
- $110.00 per bin, plus tax.
- (Sunny Brook Hospital required two of these installed on the existing containers.)
- * Errors and Omissions Excepted
- *Subject to Credit Approval
|Sunny Brook Health Sciences Centre, Training Seminal on the Bin Dolly Container Mover|