The Electronic Stair Climbing Tote & Lifter
Safely & Easily Move Totes Up & Down Stairs
Click here for a video presentation of this amazing moving system.
How it Works:
The Electronic Power Lifter is designed to "Walk" up and down stairs with loads up to 650 LBS. This unit enables the operator to move many objects including recycling and waste carts up and down stairs safely and without back injuries. If you would like to see a video of this product in action please email a request for video to Compaction Plus@rogers.com it will be sent to you electronically.
Tote Lifter L1
- Fully Automatic Braking System
- Safety Grip Handle
- 100% Extruded Aluminum Construction
- Machine 24"W x 16_"D x 60" High
- Machine Weight 100 LBS / 45 KG
- Heavy Duty Control Switches
- Multi-Position Strap bar 24" Length
- Bar and Plate Felt - Protects Loads
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Straps 10 ft. Length
- Quick Release Safety Locking Cam
- Super Efficient Drive Screw
- .65 Kilowatt High Efficiency DC Motor
- Sealed Battery 12V 20AMP
- Maintenance Free and Rechargeable
- Puncture Proof Wheels 8" Diameter
- Extruded Aluminum Toe plate 24"W
- Anti-Skid Protector On Heel Of Machine
- Lifting Height 40" (101.6 cm)
- Machine Capacity 650 lbs.
Battery Powered Lifter, Lifts Waste & Recycling Carts
- Model L-1 comes complete with one strap bar, one battery and one battery charger.
- Extra Strap bar is available.
Each Unit to Include:
- Strap Bar
- Built in Charging Unit
- Toe Plate Extension
- 2 Hour Training Session
- Flat Surface moving, One Person 450 LBS. Two People 650 LBS
- Stair Climbing, One Person 450 LBS. Two People 650 LBS
- Truck and Dock Loading, One Person, 350 LBS, Two People 650 LBS
Various Applications and Uses:
In addition to a Tote Lifter the Electronic Stair Climber can be used in a wide variety of applications. Additional models are Available. Please call for more information.
L1-Rental Per Day $275.00 + Taxes, Customer must pick up from Brantford Ontario and undergo basic Safety and Operation Training.
Purchasing or Leasing requirements contact Compaction Plus
For Heavier Jobs, Use the M-1
- Flat Surface moving, One Person 650 LBS / 295 KG. Two People 1500 LBS / 682 KG
- Stair Climbing, One Person 450 LBS / 204 KG. Two People 1000 LBS / 454 KG
- Tailgate Lifting, One Person, 450 LBS 204 KG, Two People 1000 LBS / 454 KG